Make Your Magento Website Responsive! This is the easiest solution for your Responsive Web Design (RWD) jobs that’ll transform your existing E-Commerce Magento Website to become adaptable to smartphones, tablets, and other mobile screens. It mechanically converts HTML elements such as images, tables, forms, videos, tags and other website elements to become mobile friendly.
Magic Liquidizer (Magento Extension) Features
- [Passed] Google Mobile-Friendly Test
- 100% Compatible to Mobile Screens (Smartphones & Tablets)
- Magento Extension Installation Wizard
- Compatible with: 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.6.1, 220.127.116.11, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9+
- Compatibility Tested on Major Browsers
- 100% Safe Software (Utilizing Magento Development Standards)
- No Conflicts w/ Other Extensions
- Easy Installation with Documentation
- Light weight & Memory Efficient Script
- [New] Page Loader for Smooth Transitions
- [New] Slide Menu Navigaton
- Responsive HTML Layouts
- Responsive Videos (FitVids)
- Responsive Images
- Responsive Tables
- Responsive Forms
- Allow Users to switch between Normal View and Mobile View
- Customizable Navigation Bar Option
- Customizable CSS & Media Queries
- Built in jQuery Option
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
A majority of website owners or web developers want to make their website flawlessly functioning on mobile screens for a reasonable benefits they could get from it such as showcasing their website’s User Experience (UX), aiming for a good SEO ranking because Search Engines (e.g. Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc) are giving favorable importance to those websites that are capable to adapt on mobile screens (e.g. tablets and smartphones) as compared to non-responsive website, and increase sales and conversion rates from mobile audience.
Is this software right for me?
If you are looking for an Magento Extension or a plugin that will make your old Magento template responsive without coding your website’s core codes and wrecking the current design on desktop screens (even keeping the e-commerce feature), or cost-cut your mobile development fees, and can Do-It-Yourself (DIY) in a couple of minutes installation, so MAGIC LIQUIDIZER is what you are looking for!
So, Responsive Web Design (RWD) solution!
See our FAQ page for further information.
If technical assistance is required to make the installation, we provide a very economical and quick service for a very reasonable rate. For further information on the installation, please contact us here.
- [Added] Page Loader Animation
- [Added] Slide Mobile Menu Option
- [Modified] Simplified Plugin Instruction
- [Fixed] & other codes refinement
2.0.1 – 2015/08/15
- [Changed] Responsive Table Styling and Breakpoint at 720px
- [Changed] clearfix class to ml-clearfix
- [Changed] smartphones class to smartphone
- [Changed] tablets class to tablet
- [Fixed] Image Responsive
- [Changed] id-* classes to ml-*
- [Added] Transition effects
- [Fixed] Responsive Function
- [Improve] jQuery conflict w/ Prototype
1.0.9 – 2014/08/21
- [Fixed] Turn off/on Image Responsive option enabled
- [Fixed] JS Corrections
1.0.8 – 2014/06/25
- [Improved] New Field for Responsive Exception
- [Fixed]Navigation – Instruction Text
- [Fixed]Navigation – Warning on Missing index
1.0.7 – 2014/05/19
- [Improved] Stylesheet
- [Fixed]Navigation – Mobile/Normal View Switch
1.0.6 – 2014/04/23
- [Improved] Nav Icons
- [Changed] CSS Adjustment on Icon Alignments
- [Fixed] Navigation Background
1.0.5 – 2014/04/08
- [Added] Switch to Normal View and Mobile View Options
- [Added] Minimum width of each elements to become responsive?
- [Fixed] Backward jQuery compatibility
- [Improved] Memory efficient when dragging to minimize and maximize
- [Fixed] Merging JS via Native Magento
- [Changed] From Select to Text Field for Table and Form
- [Cleaned] Excess files
1.0.4 – 2014/03/12
- .ml Class Added to <html>
- Preloaded CSS Values Changed
- Classes Added in `Menu Nav Options`
- noConflict() Fixed w/ prototype.js
1.0.3 – 2014/01/18
- [Stable] Responsive table
- [Added] Class “id-mobile” for mobile view
- [Changed] .fluid-width-video-wrapper to .id-video-wrapper
- [Improved] CSS and JS on Mobile Nav Bar
- [Removed] ‘break-word’ class
- [Improve] Page Load and Browser Request
1.0.2 – 2013/12/20
- [Fixed] Small bug Responsive implementation in default view
- [Improved] Responsive Form
1.0.1 – 2013/11/23
- Initial Release
1.0.0 – 2013/10/11
Please see our clients’ website screenshots below
How does it work?
Technically, this software will only get in action when your browser’s viewport is less than your website width padding/margins excluded. So portrait view of tablet and other small screens will most likely notice changes. The logic behind with it is to keep your website’s interface natural on laptop or desktop screens to keep all details and functions of your website. You can also perform a test using your favorite browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Internet, Explorer, and Safari by dragging in-out to minimize and maximize.
Dr M J Laskin
Purestuf Natural Skincare
The Renovation Plan
Project Management Sydney
Level 34 Group,
Digital Marketing Architect
0401 850 994
3H Virtual Services
Solutions for Everything on the Web!
South Lyon, MI
My Weight Loss Dream
“We needed something to help make our website more mobile friendly. It just did not work correctly when viewing on mobile. So I came across magic liquidiser plugin. I put the free version on a clients site and it worked straight away so I decided to give it a try on my own site but with it being more complicated I needed to upgrade.
The upgrade is $49.99 and sometimes when you purchase something online you hope that it works and the upgrade was brilliant. I could not fault the customer support at all so the upgrade is defiantly worth it if you want a truly responsive website and top class support. Thoroughly recommended.”
On the final note
Magic Liquidizer is the 1st All-in-One RWD Plugin available in the market, which is also available in Magento, for easily converting the existing website to become responsive without editing the website’s template codes such as HTML, CSS, JS, and even server-side scripts. Although, there are available tools in the market today which will totally restructure or build your website to have a mobile version. Which is time and effort consuming right? And how about the risk? So we came up a very useful technology to lessen your time, effort, and money for your Responsive Web Development.
Thank you very much!