A simple WordPress plugin for easy Responsive Web Design (RWD) which upgrades your website into responsive/fluid layout in Smartphones, Tablets, and other Mobile screens and mobile browser’s viewport. It mechanically converts HTML elements such as images, tables, forms, videos and other web elements into responsive layout.
Magic Liquidizer Plugin Features
- 100% Compatible Smaller Screens (Smartphones, Tablets)
- Do-it-yourself (DIY)
- WordPress Plugin Installation Wizard
- Cross-Browser Compatibility
- 100% Safe (No Hard coding Needed)
- Easy Installation with Documentation
- No Programming Required in Most Cases
- Light weight Script and Memory Efficient
- Responsive HTML Layouts
- Responsive Videos (FitVids)
- Responsive Images
- Responsive Tables
- Responsive Forms
- RTL Supported
- Customizable Navigation Bar
- Customizable CSS and Media Queries
- Backward compatibility for jQuery
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Upgrade Your Website To Have Responsive Web Design Feature Now!
Magic Liquidizer provides a simple plugin that makes a responsive design function or fluid view on smaller screens such as smartphones and tablets browsers whether in portrait and landscape view and a normal view on large screens.
Most website owners want their website to be fully functioning on smaller screens to improve user’s experience and think an SEO benefits since search engines are giving favorable weight for websites that are capable to adapt on Tablets and Smartphones as compared to an ordinary website.
Is this software right for me?
If you are looking for an extension or a plugin that will upgrade your website to have responsive feature/function without touching its core files, keep every detail of your website’s functions (even it has e-commerce built), or cost-cut your web development fees, and can Do-It-Yourself (DIY) in 15 Minutes, MAGIC LIQUIDIZER is what you are looking for?
So, this is your solution!
We finished writing Magic Liquidizer in WordPress Plugin version and we are still working on other platforms/frameworks as an extension but don’t worry, this software can be manually installed in other platforms since we made it generic to most websites. We will provide you an installation tutorial after you purchase.
- WordPress. Please check our WP Plugin Page.
- Magento Extension
- Custom Website
- And most other frameworks as MAGIC LIQUIDIZER is made as generic software
If technical assistance is required to make the installation for you, we provide a very economical and quick service. For further information on this service contact us here.
- [Fixed] Turn off/on Image Responsive option enabled
- [Fixed] JS Corrections
1.0.8 – 2014/06/25
- [Added] New Field for Responsive Exception
- [Added] Instruction Text
- [Fixed] Warning on Missing index
1.0.7 – 2014/05/19
- [Improved] Stylesheet
- [Fixed]Navigation – Mobile/Normal View Switch
1.0.6 – 2014/04/23
- [Improved] Nav Icons
- [Changed] CSS Adjustment on Icon Alignments
- [Fixed] Navigation Background
1.0.5 – 2014/04/08
- [Added] Switch to Normal View and Mobile View Options
- [Added] Minimum width of each elements to become responsive?
- [Fixed] Backward jQuery compatibility
- [Improved] Memory efficient when dragging to minimize and maximize
- [Fixed] Uninstallation issue via wp-plugin section
- [Improved] Deactivation Hook WordPress Function Inheritance
1.0.4 – 2014/03/12
- [Changed] Plugin link moved to WordPress manage_options
- [Added] `About` submenu via plugin admin
- [Added] .ml Class Added to <html>
- [Changed] Preloaded CSS Values
- [Added] Classes iteration in `Menu Nav Options`
- [Removed] Install `jQuery from Google CDN` option
- [Removed] `hidetodesktops`
1.0.3 – 2014/01/18
- [Stable] Responsive table
- [Added] Class “id-mobile” for mobile view
- [Changed] .fluid-width-video-wrapper to .id-video-wrapper
- [Improved] CSS and JS on Mobile Nav Bar
- [Removed] ‘break-word’ class
- [Improve] Page Load and Browser Request
1.0.2 – 2013/12/20
- [Fixed] Small bug Responsive implementation in default view
- [Improved] Responsive Form
1.0.1 – 2013/11/23
- Initial Release
1.0.0 – 2013/10/11
Please see our clients’ website screenshots below
Want more samples? Please contact us!
How does it work?
Technically, this software will only get in action when your browser’s viewport is less than your website width padding/margins excluded. So portrait view of tablet and other small screens will most likely notice changes. The logic behind with it is to keep your website’s interface natural on laptop or desktop screens to keep all details and functions of your website. You can also perform a test using your favorite browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Internet, Explorer, and Safari by dragging in-out to minimize and maximize.
Dr M J Laskin
Purestuf Natural Skincare
The Renovation Plan
Project Management Sydney
Level 34 Group,
Digital Marketing Architect
0401 850 994
3H Virtual Services
Solutions for Everything on the Web!
South Lyon, MI
My Weight Loss Dream
The upgrade is $49.99 and sometimes when you purchase something online you hope that it works and the upgrade was brilliant. I could not fault the customer support at all so the upgrade is defiantly worth it if you want a truly responsive website and top class support. Thoroughly recommended.”
On the final note
Magic Liquidizer is the first WordPress Plugin available in the market for easily converting your website into Responsive Design without restructuring your website codes such as HTML, CSS, and other backend codes. Although, there are available tools in the market today which will only give you a smart interface for you to be able to gradually restructure and build a mobile version of your website. That’s sound time and effort consuming right? This is also risky because it will probably overlook some other functions of your website like e-commerce system.
So we came up a useful technology to lessen your time, effort, and money on responsive web design and development.
Thank you very much!